Purchase a mask with meaning. Bonrisu has collaborated with Meals on Wheels America to design a mask that represents the importance of volunteering and companionship. Inspired by Asaiah who has volunteered and delivered hundreds of meals to seniors with a bright smile. Made from super soft and stretchy functional fabric that's lightweight, breathable, and designed for everyday work and leisure comfort.
- 20% of purchase price and up to $50,000 will be donated to Meals on Wheels America
- Handmade by skilled craftsmen and contains adjustable straps for improved comfort and fit
- Black inner muslin layer is tightly-woven and contains an optional filter pocket for filter inserts (not included)
- One size fits most
Fabric & Care
- Made from 100% cotton and polyester
- Wash by hand or on delicate in cold water cycle using mild detergent. Air dry only and hang by cord to reshape